Friday, December 24, 2010

December 25 - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from China!

I have been extremely busy for the last little while with everyone seeming to want to celebrate with me. I've got a bunch of things I'm planning to share on here, but it may only be possible in a few days from now.

I'm celebrating today with some students who will come over to make me traditional Chinese food. Yesterday, I had lunch with the vice-president of the school, and was introduced to the three-glass toast. Three wishes for good luck - three glasses of wine in quick succession to go with them. Needless to say it was an interesting lunch. They even gave us a Christmas gift. I'm now the proud owner of a brand new paperweight. Not sure why they thought of giving us paperweights, but what can I say.

Hope you all have a happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment