Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28 - In transit

I'm currently sitting in Pearson Airport in Toronto. I'll be here for the next 2 hours then I'll be on a flight to Seoul.

I'm using free wifi in the airport, which begs the important question: why is wifi free in Toronto and Vancouver airports, but $10 in Montreal, especially given that the company "Boingo" (what a weird name haha) runs the wifi service in both Montreal and Toronto?

Anyway, I'm the only white guy on the flight apparently. Most people might be weirded out by that feeling of being such a tiny minority, but for some reason I find it interesting. Maybe unconsciously I'm an exhibitionist and like being the only unique person around (in some way).

My flight to Seoul will be a long one, so I hope to sleep and wake up in Korea! My first time in a country outside Canada or the USA.

So far I've had no problems. I'll try to make another short post once I make it to Korea, but if not, I'll get something out from my new place in Zhengzhou. In the meantime, by special request, I'd like to give a little shoutout to my brother, who gave me the best hug before I left!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Sorry, I missed you, but hope you have a good trip and have fun in China!

    ReplyDelete