Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15 - Visa News

I've just received word that my letter of invitation is in the mail, which means that sometime early next week I will be making a trip to the Chinese embassy in Ottawa, Ontario. It's about a two-hour drive from here, so not too bad. I have to be there at 9am (preferably earlier, as I hear there is a huge lineup) to apply for same-day service.

This all means one thing: it's time to go shopping and then pack. Does anyone have a preferred type of baggage they bring on all trips? If so, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. You should always have one smaller luggage with whatever big luggage you have. Having a smaller one is useful if you decide to travel for a short time somewhere. They sell those 3 luggage- bundle kinda thing where it's a huge one, a medium one and a small one. Not so cheap depending on the brand... Swiss Army? has good stuff, as well as Roots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the brand suggestions.

    I already have small luggage, it's actually a larger bag that I am looking for. Maybe Roots or Swiss Army will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete